- Contact Person: Mr. Jaym Shang
- View Contact Details
The part of Crane - Buffer
Model No.: Eurocrane-T0014
Packaging: wooden box packing/plywood packaging
Productivity: 3000 sets per year
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 3000 sets per year
HS Code: 3225962054
Payment Type: L/C,T/T
Delivery Time: 90 Days
During Crane or trolley running, the brakes or limit switches may suddenly break down. Due to inertia, the vehicle will continue in the state of motion until running into the end stop preset at both ends of its runway track. The aim of adding a crane buffer to the contact area between the end stop and trolley or crane is to absorb the majority of energy produced in an impact shock. Following is a list of two buffer forms most commonly in use today.
- Lightweight design available at a competitive price;
- Ease of maintenance and repair;
- Resistant to corrosion, impact and stress;
- Generate neither noise nor sparks during operation, thus suitable for use in explosive atmosphere.
- Crane buffer density:0.55~0.65
- Shore hardness:50-65
- Compressive Strength(50% compression):12~15kg/cm2
- Operating Temperature:-30℃~60℃
- With the increase in the extent of compression, the number of holes that allow fluid to pass through will be reduced to ensure a uniform speed at which the buffering process is carried out;
- Despite its compact design, this series of crane buffer is able to absorb a large amount of energy;
- This hydraulic buffer enables a maximum deceleration of the running crane or trolley while coming in a minimum size. For cranes with high mass or speed exceeding 2m/s, the buffer just provides a most suitable solution.
- Absorb 80% to 100% of energy produced in impact shock;
- Angle of deflection after collision is controlled within the range between 0 and 1;
- Operating temperature:-25℃~80℃;
- Suitable for use on heavy-duty cranes or in special applications.